OOTD | I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be

Lace Top - Charity Shop | Skirt - MissLuxe | Flats - Primark | Rings - Waiste & Primark | Lipstick - MAC "Russian Red"

Skater Maxi Skirts have become quite popular recently, so on the last day of January I purchased this lovely black pleated maxi skirt from MissLuxe for an amazing price of £15 (I'm almost certain this was the only one under £30). When it arrived I really really loved it, but I had nothing to pair it with, a week later in my two hour lunch break I found this beautiful lace polo top. I wore it with flats because I'm not a fan of heels and anything with a flatform made me look even shorter than I am! I matched the red flats with MAC's Russian Red and popped on a hair donut. I think monochrome always look good with a pop of red.

What's your opinion?

  1. I love this outfit on you Ally. Gorgeous!

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Ally! Love the skirt paired with your top, and the flash of red too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! In love with your top! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! It's so pretty and classic! <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the length of this skirt it looks lovely! :)
    Becky x
    Vintage Clothing UK

    ReplyDelete