Update + OOTD | A Place We Call New

Jumper - Charity Shop | Skirt - Matalan | Shoes - Primark | Lipstick -  Bourjois in "Nude-ist"

Hello lovelies, it's been a while! 

Not much has changed since my last post, but I did (if it's not obvious) get my septum pierced! I was getting bored of my nose ring and have always loved septum piercings so I decided I'd go for it. I also got a temporary job at Next for a bit of summer, I actually had my first day today and it was actually quite nice. I am very scared for the sale to start on Saturday though, I do hope the customers don't go all crazy! The last bit of exciting news that I actually recieved today is that I got into university! It feels surreal, I wasn't expecting my results until next month and then all of a sudden I got an email from UCAS telling me my conditional offer has changed to unconditional, I am a very happy girl.

I've been wanting to feature this white jumper for a couple of months now and it's such a shame that I waited until the colour faded into an off-white to show it! I came across this skirt in Matalan a couple of months ago and thought it was so cute. I never actually bought it as I didn't think it would look right on me but I saw it again when out shopping the other day and saw the £4 price tag and thought it would be rude not to! It's super high waisted and says on the tag that it's part of a two-piece set, it would be lovely to find the top to this as I'm loving co-ords this season. The skirt fits much better than expected, it didn't look very skatery when I first saw it, but on it does! I paired these two items with a nude/pink lip and pointy flats. 

What's your opinion?

  1. Congrats on the great University news! That's amazing! Great outfit x

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and congrats on both the job and uni, it's great achievement.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting nose piercing
    Cute shorts x

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete