VIDEO | BASIC AUTUMN LOOKBOOK

Hello friends, it's been a while! I couldn't believe it when I saw my last blog post was posted on August 31st and we're now at the end of October - mental! Talking of mental.. life has been just that recently, I'd love to write a post on university life but I'm not actually sure what I'd say, soon though!
I am having a great time at university, meeting lots of new people, enjoying my course, spending all my money on takeaways and Topshop, living life to the full! I've been procrastinating like a pro and as much as I'd like to say I regret it, due to the fact that I've made a video and written a new blog post, I can admit that I'm quite glad that I have! I've spent most of this week watching youtube videos and as we are in autumn/winter there have been a lot of lookbook's, I have been truly inspired & have made my own. The angles are bad & the quality isn't very good but you get the jist of the video.

These are some outfits I've been wearing recently, enjoy!


What's your opinion?