RESOLUTIONS FOR 2015


(source: tumblr)

Hello there, stranger! To say its been a long time would be the biggest understatement of 2014! As the end of the year approaches, so does my urge to blog again. I feel like since coming to university I've done nothing but laze about & watch Gossip Girl (doesn't mean I regret it!) Some say you shouldn't wait for a new year to make changes - as much as I agree, I also think that sometimes a new year is what you need. It's a chance to say goodbye to bad habits, let go of grudges, eliminate the negative & move on to better things. That being said, here's some of my resolutions for the new year..

|| Have a positive attitude towards life 
|| Attempt one good deed a day
|| Spend less time over-thinking and worrying
|| Be more organised
|| Don't be afraid to tell people how I feel
|| Exercise
|| Create a playlist on Spotify each month
|| Give away clothes I don't wear
|| Challenge my comfort zone
|| Make an Acai Bowl
|| Blog more frequently
|| Say goodbye to weirdly shaped eyebrows
|| Drink more water
|| Don't let anxiety or panic stop me from doing my thang
|| Find the perfect red lipstick
|| Complete the 30-day-shred
|| Read more books, magazines and blogs
|| Go to at least three gigs
|| Less chocolate, more veggies
|| Go to another country in Europe
|| Get a new look
|| Save and be smarter with money
|| Remember it's work before play 
|| Buy a new acoustic guitar
|| Do something for the first time

What are you resolutions for the new year?
(Happy new year x)

What's your opinion?

  1. Best of luck with your goals and Happy New Year Ally! I'm adding a couple of these to my list, I think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle & happy new year to you too! High five!! x

      Delete
  2. love the 2015 picture & the goals ~ wish you all the best with them! xxx

    Liv | Queen of the Jumble xx

    ReplyDelete