MUSIC | Playlist Nº.01

Hey! I've attempted to do music related posts on my blog quite a few times but always seem to fail the simple task of continuously posting them on a monthly basis, so here I am, trying again for 2015.

I recently discovered a website called 8tracks, a site full of playlists that consist of at least 8 tracks. I honestly didn't think there were a better music streaming site than Spotify, until now! For the past week I've been losing myself in different playlists, discovering new artists and absolutely loving it. (My favourite is the chill section) Listening to all these new songs inspired me to make a playlist for January, compiled of all the songs I've been playing non-stop and my flatmates probably can't stand! So have a listen, tell me what you think and if you've got an account, follow me - allyretro!

(You can press play without a new window opening or you having to have an account to listen, 8tracks is too cool for that)

What's your opinion?

  1. Great post girl; in love with that photo actually!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Aaah, it's so beautiful, I wish it was my photography :( x

      Delete
  2. Oh, wat super toff! Ik kende het nog niet maar dankzij jou ben ik nu ook lichtelijk verslaafd aan het worden!! NU AL. Gaat snel he? :)

    ReplyDelete