OOTD | All In The Value

Coat - Matalan | Blouse - H&M | Skirt - Tesco Clothing | Boots - TK Maxx | Bag - River Island 

 A couple of days ago me and Vanese were popping in to town and the sun decided to join us.. of course we had to take full advantage of this and find a nice spot to take outfit pictures at. I settled on this wooden gate, it makes a nice change from my white background!

I bought this coat a couple of months ago at a bargain of £10 but have never worn it, I don't like to wear coats are shorter than my skirt - (also the neckline on it is so awkwardly scooped, it irritates me) but it's 2015 now and I've got to start wearing what I buy! I have fallen in love with this H&M blouse, I'm surprised I've not damaged it anyway yet, I've worn it so much! It goes with pretty much every lipstick and well.. that's all I've ever wanted in life! Finished the outfit off with my trust River Island bag, you can never go wrong with black and gold!

What's your opinion?

  1. Love the coat, it's gorg! ~ I saw the longer version in my local matalan clearance store for an absolute song a few weeks ago ☺

    Liv | Queen of the Jumble xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just like you in the winter my coats have to be a certain length. But it is always good to experiment xx
    My recent blog was about coats too, check it out if you can outfittingu.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love that coat

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool bomber

    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete